AGILE SOFTWARE TESTING
Dot.H helps you deliver continuous value through the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) testing services.
Advantages of Agile Software QA and testing in your value chain, you get
Aligned team members for increased productivity
Flexibility and quick adaptability to changing requirements
Improved efficiency through test automation
Reduced level of organizational stress
Why Dot.H Software QA?
Running a large-scale transformation program?
Dot.H helps you deliver continuous value through the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) testing services. We support you in focusing on core competencies when you opt for managed Software QA services to meet your long-term plans. How do we know? We have successfully integrated our team into an Agile-led program with over 150 participants.
- We balance the workload between sub-teams to cover all the planned work
- We introduce the smart Program Increment planning
- We provide ongoing all-round technical support within your program
- We use an Agile test automation pyramid to mitigate risks at all levels
- We ensure smooth integration into your CI/CD pipeline to minimize manual efforts
- We apply customized metrics to make informed decisions and increase release efficiency
- We run program backlog synchronization between all teams to optimize testing efforts
How do we perform testing as an Agile team?
To help clients roll out high-quality software without missing tight deadlines, Dot.H has developed a tailored approach to testing:
- 01At the beginning of every sprint, we ensure that all the work will be finished by the end of the sprint in order to get a completed increment.
- 02To speed up release cycles, we start preparing the testing infrastructure and documentation simultaneously with the development team producing new features.
- 03We keep the test documentation model up-to-date and optimize it to support each sprint, as well as maintain records throughout the iteration.
- 04We run continuous testing to meet the quality gates criteria, including test automation checks and unit/integration testing, and ensure that all the features are implemented as required.
- 05We introduce test automation at the early SDLC stages to reduce efforts on regression testing and focus on the exploratory testing of new functionality and user experience.
- 06We apply Agile testing quadrants when creating a holistic test strategy.
- 07We run sprint reviews and retrospectives to reflect on the sprint outcomes and identify ways for improvement.
We drive Agile implementations within multiple industries
- eCommerceReal Estate
- IT and software development
- Media and entertainment
- Automotive and logistics
We use industry-leading tools for test automation,
performance, and CI/CD
- Soap UI
- Selenium WebDriver
- Coded UI
- Apache JMeter