Security testing is one Dot.H’s core areas of expertise.
Dot.H performs the following security testing services
Web application testing is one Dot.H’s core areas of expertise. We have significant experience in testing web apps within various business domains:
- Online services and horizontal portals
- E-commerce, payments and billing
- News & entertainment
- Games & gambling
We have experience in testing enterprise software products, corporate information systems and enterprise application integration projects. Our experience includes:
- ECM and document management
- SLM systems
- Collaboration systems
- CRM systems
- Financial and accounting systems
We are ready to swiftly allocate a dedicated team to work as a part of a client’s Software QA division on a mid-term or long-term basis. We also provide static code analysis services and are prepared to meet industry-specific standards.
We ensure end-to-end security testing of mobile solutions that may include distributed components such as web service and remote storage in the back end, data transfer and synchronization, mobile messaging, etc.
What do our customers get?
- General system security assessment
- System resistant to cyber attacks
- Comprehensive process documentation
- Detailed description of security defects
- System improvement recommendations
- Prevention of unauthorized access
Proprietary center of security and testing (S&T)
New threats and attack vectors constantly are evolving and transforming, but Dot.H invests significant effort and resources into accumulating up-to-date knowledge and developing effective techniques to continually enhance our security testing services by:
- Monitoring industry trends
- Adapting proven methodologies
- Incorporating best practices
- Exploring new automation tools
Security testing across the entire SDLC
Dot.H provides security testing throughout the software development life cycle. Clients may opt to hire us at any stage of the SDLC:
Dot.H integrates security testing procedures into the development process so that Software QA activities may run in parallel with development.
We provide security testing and validation of fixes on pre-production releases (often as a component of global application acceptance tests).
We will suggest flexible options for security testing of the running software, including replica deployment in the testing environment.